How to get our truck back on the road

How to get our truck back on the road


Our truck, so needed for the work on the land yet sidelined all these months, was properly registered – the VIN on the truck matched the paperwork filed with the Government.  Then the truck had repair work and the mechanic damaged the VIN plate on the truck.  Now, in the eyes of the Government, our truck looks stolen.  Hence the logjam these months.

There are several solutions.  1) we locate another VIN plate somewhere on the truck and convince the Government of the truthful sequence of events.  2) Buy a new chassis for the truck (approx $1500) and register the new VIN.

Please pray for the mighty hand of God be on this nagging hindrance.

Leave a Reply